Get Targeted Traffic
Before making a buying decision, b2b buyers spend a lot of time independently researching products and services.
No one knows exactly how Google ranks content. But we do know Google’s goal – to deliver useful and relevant content to searchers.
And without search engine optimization (SEO), your content won’t get found.
In a nutshell, writing SEO-optimized content involves:
- Finding out what information searchers are looking for
- Answering the searchers’ questions in the content
- Weaving the right keywords into the right places
No matter what size your business is, SEO content works 24/7 to win sales.
It attracts a wide variety of prospects in all stages of the buying funnel. And helps you rank better in local searches.
- Drives organic traffic to your website
- Attracts high-authority backlinks
- Directs users to other internal web pages
- Makes your content more shareable
- Turns your website into a goldmine of information
- Helps your content rank higher on Google
- Converts website visitors into leads/buyers
Types of Web Writing I Offer
You need content that your audience cares about. I work with you to create content that matches your searcher’s intent.
If we do that, he or she will likely will spend more time browsing. Get to know your products and services. And become a loyal customer.
- Blog Posts
- Ultimate Guides
- Home Pages
- About Pages
- Products and Services Pages
- FAQ Pages
- Landing Pages
- Press Releases
Ready for a free 30-minute consultation about fresh content for your website? Click the button below to get in touch. I’d love to hear your ideas.