Get High-Quality Leads
According to Demand Gen, 44% of B2B buyers consume three to five pieces of content before engaging with a salesperson.
No matter what size your business is, web content works 24/7 to win sales.
It attracts a wide variety of prospects in all stages of the sales funnel.
- Drives organic traffic to your website
- Attracts high-authority backlinks
- Directs users to other internal web pages
- Makes your content more shareable
- Turns your website into a goldmine of information
- Converts website visitors into leads/buyers
- Helps you rank better in local searches
- Helps your content rank higher on Google
Of course, no one knows exactly how Google ranks content. Its algorithms are complex and ever-changing.
But we do know Google’s goal – to deliver useful and relevant content to searchers.
And without SEO (search engine optimization), your content won’t get found.
Writing SEO-optimized content involves:
- Finding out what information searchers are looking for
- Answering the searchers’ questions in the content
- Weaving keywords into the most effective places
I work with you to create content that matches your prospect’s intent.
If we do that, he or she will likely will spend more time on your site, get to know your products and services, and become a loyal customer.
- Blog Posts
- Ultimate Guides
- Home Pages
- About Pages
- Products and Services Pages
- FAQ Pages
- Landing Pages
- Press Releases